Here's a Christmas present, a simple & clean ColumnsUI foobar2k skin that goes straight to the point.
First-of-all, many thanks to Br3tt [link]
for his JScript Tree Explorer, whom I took the liberty to change colors ; and to Jonghyun Park [link]
for the "no art" image, which is the "Wave editor" icon from his package.
foobar 1.1.18. I think it will work with fresh older versions, as long as ColumnsUI and WSH Panel Mod are up-to-date.
* ELPlaylist with a nice group header (isn't it?)
* Tree Explorer (opens files in a new playlist)
* Filter Search (idem)
* Shpeck spectrum
* Waveform seekbar
* Graphic equalizer
* brand new buttons
* Track popup for managing foobar from the sofa (I messed the snapshot up, though).
All the components are included.
Agency FB and Score Board, included ; I included the Calibri family, just in case.
Both normal and portable installations are included. In normal mode, follow the folders and replace the files if asked.
In portable mode, unzip all in the foobar2000 folder and replace the files.
In both modes, the no_art.jpg file must be put in C:\ (if you want to display it). Seems that the Album Art plugin doesn't allow spaces in filepath.
In order to have Shpeck working, you have to put the Winamp folder (doesn't matter whether you have it installed or not) :
1) in your default programs folder if you run a 32bits Windows.
2) in the 64bits programs folder if you run a 64bits Windows. It is not "Program Files (x86)", which is the 32bits programs folder in Windows 64bits.
You may have to start it too, if so, go to Preferences>Visualisations>Shpeck, check that the Winamp directory leads to the folder you've just put (if not, move the folder as you can't change that damn path), select the plugin and click "Start/Stop".
* I noticed that on resizing the window, the Panel Stack Splitter may appear a bit messed up behind the Filter search buttons on the right. Nothing serious, it disappears on reloading the skin (ColumnsUI>Layout>Apply), or some other action. I don't know the reason, if someone knows, I'd be glad to know.
* Although Waveform seekbar changes color on request, Playlist Switcher and Shpeck won't do ; so when you change the color scheme, you might want to change these manually. I included a .txt file with the color references so that you can keep the scheme consistent.
* Font size changes might happen ont the group header compared to mine, depending on the size of your windows fonts. If so, you can fix it in Preferences>ColumnsUI>[first Panel Stack Splitter]>ELPlaylist>"Configure">"Configure">Script>Group header, first line under "title format" ; "16" is the font size and "0", on the line below, the text vertical position from the top. If you decrease the font size, increase this value. Then Ok, Ok, Apply.
* The skin is not designed for a low size and/or resolution. Under window width=1280, you might experience text lines in playlist covering each others.
The skin file is in skins directory.
To change the color scheme, go to Preferences>ColumnsUI, select your color in the "Presets" dropdown menu and click "Apply".
Hope you'll enjoy! Comments & feedback welcomed!