Here's a new skin for foobar2000 v.1.3. beta 5
(and probably higher).
It features a brand new stuff, 54 virtual radio stations based on the radios stations of the Grand Theft Auto games series !
More info on its page : GTA Radio Stations for foobar2000
Corrected the lyrics panel, now 'lyr' and available.
One font I had forgotten to include.
Kinda classic and easy-to-use. Therefore, a few indications :
- There are 2 modes for the cover art : classic cover art and radio station logo. To switch between those, click on the button labeled 'radio' or 'cover' : on the left half for radio, on the right half for album cover.
- There is no volume bar, only scroll or drag on the VU indicator.
- The FM indicator works with the GTA radios feature, see the link above.
- The expand/collapse button : same left/right command as above.
- The clickable zone of the seekbar is 10px high right beneath it, in other words it's the dark grey bottom edge.
Use a fresh foobar2000 installation ; run it, choose whatever UI preference, then close it. Alright. Oh, and install the fonts. I'm assuming you have Calibri/Segoe UI on your system.
On a portable installation : copy everything to the foobar2000 directory.
On a standard installation : copy everything to the foobar2000 directory, except 'configuration', which goes to C:Users[you]Appdata [hidden folder]Roamingfoobar2000.
You'll find a Radio_tags.txt file in the archive, it's the complete list of tags used for each radio station.
To disable the dis-alignement effect on ELPlaylist, right-click on it > Settings > Script, find these lines and replace the bold part with...
- 50 ___$if(%el_isplaying%,$drawtextex(%title%,$add($mul($len(%title%),2),35),2,$sub(%el_width%,$get(limit)),20,$get(red),end_ellipsis),$drawtextex(%title%,$add($mul($len(%title%),2),35),2,$sub(%el_width%,$get(limit)),20,$get(text),end_ellipsis))___
- 45 ___$drawrect($get(pad),0,$get(b_w),%el_height%,,$get(border))___
- $add($get(b_w),45) ___$if($and(%el_selected%,%rating%),$drawrect($add($get(pad),$get(b_w)),10,$sub(%el_width%,$add($get(pad),$get(b_w),150)),1,$get(border),0-0-0-0),)___
for the beta test, check his constantly updated Veronica